Training offered by CWTC
The Trauma 101: Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Children and Brain Development 101: Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Brain Development , and Trauma/Brain 201: Building Resiliency courses are currently available for scheduling.
- The current calendar and registration information can be found on the calendar page of this website.
- If you are interested in bringing training to your community, please email email@example.com, or see the Schedule Training tab.
- The 101 workshops are approved for 3 hours of MSW (core), LPC & LMFT (related), DECAL and POST continuing education. The 201 workshop is approved for 5 hours.
- It is suggested that you take a course offered in your community to build collaborative skills and relationships with professionals in your area.
The following order is suggested for completing courses:
- Trauma 101: Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Children
- Brain 101: Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Brain Development
- Trauma/Brain 201: Building Resiliency
Explore our other training programs
Trauma 101: Understanding the Impact of Trauma on Children Handouts
Click on the name of the handout to open a downloadable PDF version.
What is Safe Sleep: Training Flipchart
The Professional Excellence Program partnered with the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services and the Georgia Department of Public Health to create this training video to promote safe sleep practices.
For more information about safe sleep, including downloadable materials, please visit the Georgia Department of Public Health Safe to Sleep Program website.